Liberty Partnerships Program provides a wealth of programming for our students, including:
- Career counseling
- Academic assesments and counseling
- Personal financing counseling and workshops
- Tutoring and mentoring
- Educational/cultural field trips and tours
- SAT Prep workshops
- FAFSA Workshops
- Assistance with college applications, scholarships and financial aid
- Student advocacy
- Special classes and workshops which include: essay writing, careerr awareness, leadership development, community and academic resources, computer literacy courses, job-readiness skills, business and social etiquette
Other special programming and partners includes:
- Pink Diamonds, Leadership development program to empower adolescent females to build a strong foundation and build positive self esteem.
- BEAM, Buffalo Engineering Awareness for Minorities, a summer program to encourage, enrich and prepare students' to pursue a future in the fields of science, technology, engineering and math.
- Gentlemen’s Institute, Leadership development program founded by Lindsey Taylor and Akil McLeod to empower young men with the necessary skills to build a strong foundation.
- The College Simulation Experience, The College Simulation Experience is an education initiative founded by April Baskin dedicated to improving college retention rates in students from disadvantaged backgrounds.
- My Brothers Keeper, Seeks to improve outcomes for boys and young men of color by igniting efforts on national and local levels, inspiring collaboration among a vast and dedicated ecosystem of players working across multiple dimensions to create inclusive, lasting change.”